Link your Gmail account to a non-Gmail email address, like your corporate email.
Quantum Metric uses Google Authentication or your corporate SSO (e.g. ADFS, SAML) to authenticate users into Quantum Metric. For any pre-contract accounts, prospects use these Google Account instructions to create an account to access Quantum Metric.
- Please note: It's your choice if you want to create a new Google Account to use to access Quantum Metric or use your company email address as your user ID; instructions for both are below. Please email your Solutions Engineer which email you decide to use so he or she can send your Quantum Metric invitation to that email.
How to Connect a Google Account for Quantum Metric Access:
- Visit Google to sign up for a new account.
- On the sign-in page, click "Create Account" and then "For myself" when prompted:
3. To create a new Google Account, fill-in your first and last name, create a username, and then click [Next] to complete that process. If you want to use your company email as the login, click the link to “Use my current email address instead”. Then, complete the form using your company email address.
4. You’ll receive a confirmation email to verify.
5. Follow instructions in the confirmation email to complete the process.
For Access to QMU content, please reference Access to QMU.