The Quantum Metric (QM) plugin lets you conveniently launch into your QM environment from the context of your own web app.
- Watch your current session replay
- View the details of your current page
- View replays of your current page
- View the page speed performance of your current page
- (Optionally) View metrics for the page group that matches your current page
- Open frequently used pages in your QM environment
If you have any feedback please use the built-in Help widget in your QM environment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy it!
The QM plugin supports these browsers for the most recent and previous versions only.
- Ensure that you're on a page where you know QM is deployed. The icon will turn gold when QM is detected.
- Make sure that your ad blocker isn't interfering with the Quantum Metric tag. Either allow QM's domains or allow your entire website in the ad blocker.
- Open your DevTools (docs for Chrome, Edge) and look for any errors in the Console and Network panels. Send any relevant details to email@example.com