This tutorial will show you how to get help and learn within your Quantum Metric platform.
How do I submit a support ticket? What documentation is available for my question? Show me a quick video on this feature. Let's get started!
1. New product feature information will now be available to you, right in Quantum Metric!
Just click on the notification bell.
2. Check out what's new for you in Quantum Metric.
3. Once you're up to date just close the side bar with the x up top.
4. Need Help?
Our Help widget has moved right up top next to your User menu.
5. You can Open a Support Ticket along with viewing tutorials, learning with Quantum Metric University (QMU), or visiting our Help Center.
6. When you open a ticket you can select from a list of types:
Ask a How-To Question, Report an Issue, Submit a Feature Request, or Submit a Work Request (for larger projects).
7. Once you type in a Subject, a list of related articles from our Knowledge Center will be available for your review.
8. If none apply, please continue to enter your description and submit your request.
A member of our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
9. The Quantum Metric Help menu also contains our Product Tutorials, right here in-view for you.
Each tutorial will walk you through a feature in under 10 minutes.
10. Every view in Quantum Metric has our QM Introduction & Navigation tutorial as well as the Search & Segmentation tutorial.
The next tutorials will relate to the features in your view, like this Dashboard view featuring a Session Replay grid shows.
11. Click Start to Try It, or switch to Watch it for a video experience.
12. There are several viewing modes to explore on all of our tutorials and Quantum Metric University courses.
Find out more in Alternative Views for You.
13. Click Start.
14. Use the controls to navigate, or your arrow keys.
15. Close with the X when you're done.
16. Help, product tutorials, and your knowledge center are always available in your Quantum Metric Help menu.
17. Would you like to get certified, or learn more field tips from your QM experts? Click Learn with QMU to go to Quantum Metric University.
18. Get Started with information about your Quantum Metric University options.
19. Or click Certification.
20. Select any Certification track to learn more. Once certification is earned it never expires, and you can even add it directly to your LinkedIn profile.
Welcome to your QMUnity of continuous product design. Let's build better products—together!
Here's an interactive tutorial
For the best experience:
- AUDIO. Enable your audio to hear the narration.
- FULLSCREEN. Please watch the tutorial in fullscreen mode to view all the content. Just click this icon on the bottom right of the tutorial.
- ZOOM OUT. If you notice that some of the screen is being cut off, you also can zoom out by clicking CTRL / CMD and - keys.